- To recognize students’ academic and non-academic achievement, the University offers various types of scholarships and prizes which are donated by individuals, private organizations, professional bodies or academic departments.
- Applications and nominations for the scholarships are coordinated by the Student Development Services (SDS) and College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS).
- The majority of scholarships and prizes are awarded based on academic performance and recipients are nominated by their respective Colleges/Schools/Academic Departments.
- Students can view the details of the latest scholarships and prizes, including the regulations, eligibility, maximum number of awards, award value, awarding process and the application deadlines, on the SDS website or the Scholarship and Financial Aid (SFA) system via AIMS.
Departmental Scholarships and Prizes
Apart from the prizes and scholarships donated by individuals, private organizations or professional bodies, the Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences has established a number of scholarships and prizes for outstanding students:
- Outstanding Undergraduate Student Prize
- Scholarship for Joint Bachelor’s Degree Program between CityU and Columbia U
- Bachelor of Social Sciences Most Improvement Prizes
- Best Project Prizes
- Best Social Work Practicum Prizes
- Prizes for Community Services
Taught Postgraduate Programmes
Research Degree Programmes