Bachelor of Social Sciences Most Improvement Prizes
By making use of the resources in its Non-UGC Reserves, the Department of Applied Social Sciences has decided to establish scholarships for her students with effect from the academic year 2007/2008:
- The Prizes shall be known as "The Department of Applied Social Sciences Bachelor of Social Sciences Most Improvement Prizes".
- There shall be FOUR awards with each valued at HK$1,000, one for each of the programmes stated in the paragraph (3) below.
- The awardees shall be full-time students of the following programmes, who have shown the greatest improvement as reflected in their GPA in Semester B of the current year as compared to the previous year.
- year-3 of Bachelor of Social Sciences in Applied Sociology
- year-3 of Bachelor of Social Sciences in Criminology
- year-3 of Bachelor of Social Sciences in Psychology
- year-3 of Bachelor of Social Sciences in Social Work
- Nominations shall be recommended by the respective Programme Leaders.
- Confirmation will be sought from the Department of Applied Social Sciences before July 2016 on whether or not the scholarships shall be continued for the following academic year.